Missing in Action (Photo Heavy!)

>> Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holy hiatus, batman!  Well, obviously I haven't hit my goal of being able to post daily yet.  In my absence, however, I was able to finish my largest and most time-consuming project ever.

Some of my followers may know that my sister gave birth to my beautiful niece in late August, and I was asked to paint her jungle theme nursery.  Although it wasn't a full mural, I painted it to my pregnant (read: particular) sister's desires and I finally have the pictures to share!


















I went to my sister's almost every day after work for a few hours to get it done, and it was a TON of work!  I am just glad that it's finally finished (HALLELUJAH!), and that my favorite little peanut will be able to enjoy it.  I can't wait until she's old enough for us to play in her bright, fun nursery!

1 comments:

Kari November 3, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Such a cute nursery! YOu are very talented

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.