Pack it up!

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011

That's right, Vibrant Husband and I are packing up and headed on our very first trip to... are you ready??


LAS VEGAS, BABY!!!


That's right, Sin City!  Okay, well, we're not so much sinners as we are virgins.  But we're going!

Woohoo, right?  Right??

Well, our flight is supposed to leave tomorrow morning, but since the City of Brotherly Love has recently turned into the City of Snow (ew), we might be a bit delayed.  That wouldn't be such a big deal if I were, you know, packed and stuff.  Of course not.  Why would I do anything in advance?  Nope.  I'm trying to finish laundry, the suitcases are MIA, and I'm still trying to decide what I want to wear on the flight (you know, comfortable, not too hot, not too cold, and still cute).  Oy.

Actually, at this moment in time, the only things packed are the camera, the iBook, the iPad, iPods, and hand held video games (what can I say, Mr. Vibrant and I are electronic-oholics).  Nonetheless, they are packed and ready to go!  However, I can't take all the credit.  My good friend Christy over at Domestic Princess got an iPad (or cPad in her case) this Christmas, too.  Except she is awesome and already has hers all figured out!  She even wrote this whole post about the cPad and the great accessories for it.

Since Christy is so awesome and shared her iPad finds, I was able to snag the same case which was delivered today (hallelujah).  I also got this sweet headphone splitter so we can watch movies together while we're stuck in the airport delayed on the plane.  So although Mr. Vibrant and I might be naked in Vegas (people do that there, right?), at least our gadgets will be safe and sound!

Now let's hope I come back rich!!  Hey, a girl can dream! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.